14 February, Valentine’s Day, it’s all above love and matters of the heart. Combine that with a love of crochet and what better way to celebrate than by crocheting hearts and giving them to someone you love. Here is a list of free crochet heart patterns I found from some of my favourite blogs.
1. Repeat Crafter Me: Easy Crochet Heart Pattern Worked in straight lines, using single crochet for those that find working in the round difficult.
2. Bunny Mummy: Crochet Heart Tutorial A lovely pattern with an easy step by step tutorial.
3. Cherry Heart: Boho Hearts Quick and easy to make hearts. I think these will be great to make a string of, like bunting, to hang around a room.
4. Attic 24 : Teeny Tiny Hearts A really easy pattern from that you can turn into bunting or hang them from a heart tree, as Lucy did.
5. Tatertots and Jello: Crochet Heart Coffee Cosy What a cute idea and an ideal gift to give to someone you love at any time of the year.
6. mon makes things: Crochet Heart Pillow How about this cute crochet heart pillow for your loved ones.
7. Creative Jewish Mom: Crocheted Hearts Hanging on a Limb This is simple decorative piece of art to brighten up any wall.
Why not give a heart to someone you love this Valentine’s Day.